No summer is complete without a Spurs basketball camp. There is one the first week of August geared toward skills training.
Don’t miss out on the remaining opportunities to participate in a Spurs Summer Camp.
Aug 1-5 | Skills Training | Boys & Girls | 9-17 | San Antonio
Spurs Summer Campers will receive the following as part of their camp registration:
- Spurs Sports Academy reversible jersey
- Opportunity to take a professional photo with the Spurs championship trophy *
- Special Guest Appearances from a Spurs player, coach, former player, and/or The Coyote
- Daily leadership and character development
- Certificate of Completion and end of camp awards ceremony
- Spurs Basketball Camp Assessment on campers’ fundamental basketball skills (shooting, layups, passing, etc.) and Spurs Values (work ethic, teamwork, attitude, leadership).
- Skill Focus: Advanced training and development for both offensive and defensive skills
- Shooting mechanics and footwork, ball handling, defense, rebounding, mental approach, and more
- Skills Competition & Competitive Games, 3v3 Games & 5v5 Camp Tournament
All coaches are background checked and must be current or former athletes at the college level or higher and/or current coaches at the middle/high school level or higher. Our camp coaches love to teach the game with energy and enthusiasm while helping them build character to succeed both on and off the court.
Click HERE for registration.
Welcome to the Thread. Join in the conversation, start your own discussion, and share your thoughts. This is the Spurs community, your Spurs community. Thanks for being here.
Our community guidelines apply which should remind everyone to be cool, avoid personal attacks, not to troll and to watch the language.