The Spurs Coyote is bringing Halloween spirit to fans once again this season. During the second annual Coyote’s Kinda Sorta Super Spooky Halloween Candy Drop, everyone’s favorite mascot will personally deliver candy bags to kids at 100 homes dressed in his favorite spooky costumes. As part of the experience, fans at each house will get access to Coyote with a chance to capture the perfect one-of-a-kind picture.
Coyote’s Kinda Sorta Super Spooky Halloween Candy Drop started in 2020 as COVID-19 limited the possibility of trick-or-treating. With kids at home, Coyote safely took the Halloween spirit straight to their doorsteps, bringing many smiles to the kids’ faces.
- Opens Tuesday, October 5
- 10 a.m. for Coyote Kids Club and Season Ticket Members.
- 12 p.m. for the public
- 100 spots available
- Visit Coyote Candy Drop now to join Coyote Kids Club for early access and on October 5 for open registration
- $150 fee includes interactive Coyote visit, photo opportunity and one bag filled with candy and H-E-B item. Additional bags available for $25 each
- Open to homes within a 30-mile radius of the AT&T Center
- U.S. mail option available for $25 per bag. Mail option will close after 50 bags
From the Spurs Organization: The health and safety of Spurs fans remains a top priority. Coyote and Spurs staff will make candy deliveries to front doors. All staff accompanying Coyote will wear personal protective equipment to provide a safe and comfortable experience and will respect any safety measures families have in place.
Welcome to the Thread. Join in the conversation, start your own discussion, and share your thoughts. This is the Spurs community, your Spurs community. Thanks for being here.
Our community guidelines apply which should remind everyone to be cool, avoid personal attacks, not to troll and to watch the language.