Did you watch games 1 and 2 the other night? I did not remember that LeBron had zero field goals in the first half and ended four of sixteen for the night.
Well, I look forward to the exciting conclusion that ends with San Antonio hoisting the Larry O’Brien for the fourth time (the second on another team’s court).
- This is considered by many to be the worst NBA Finals in history.
- 2007 is the first NBA Finals to feature the Spurs where Tim Duncan did not garner an NBA Finals MVP. I’m watching to see what made this a breakout for Tony.
- It’s hard watching LeBron James struggle in game 1 knowing who he became in the years to come.
- This Cavaliers team looks ragtag, kinda like the Knicks. But instead of Patrick Ewing sitting out, it’s LeBron and the mutants at table nine.
- Donyell Marshall is Kawhi Leonard had Kawhi Leonard never played for the Spurs.
Enjoy tonight’s finale. Let’s reconvene over coffee tomorrow to discuss.
Welcome to the Thread. Join in the conversation, start your own discussion, and share your thoughts. This is the Spurs community, your Spurs community. Thanks for being here.
Our community guidelines apply which should remind everyone to be cool, avoid personal attacks, not to troll and to watch the language.