Earlier this season, DeMar DeRozan spoke directly to a group of teens about positive mental health as part of his advocacy toward a cause that has affected him personally.
With all of the work the Spurs Organization has done to promote good mental health, it should come as no surprise that they are hosting a Mental Health Awareness Night at the AT&T Center on February 1st before the Spurs host the Charlotte Hornets.
Mental Health Awareness Night
- One (1) T-shirt (Available for pick up at the pregame event only)
- A $5 donation back to NPO
- Admission to Mental Health Awareness Pregame Event (Starting at 2:30 pm)
- Admission to Speaker Panel
- One (1) ticket to Spurs vs. Charlotte game on Feb 1st
- One (1) Early Entrance to Pregame Warm-ups
To purchase tickets for the speaker event, including the t-shirt, game tickets and pregame warm-up, click this site.
For participants who wish to only attend the Mental Health Awareness Pregame Event, including the speaker panel but not the game, you can sign up for free here.
For questions, contact Kirstin Manka via email: kmanka [at] attcenter dot com
Welcome to The Thread. Join in the conversation, start your own discussion, and share your thoughts. This is the Spurs community, your Spurs community. Thanks for being here.
Our community guidelines apply which should remind everyone to be cool, avoid personal attacks, do not troll and watch the language.