- The Celtics lost their marquee aqcuisition 5 minutes and 15 seconds into the first game of the season and stayed not just relevant, but on top, throughout most of the regular season landing in 2nd place in the Eastern Conference.
- They knocked out a pesky Bucks squad and eliminated the massively improved Philadelphia 76ers without the help of Kyrie Irving.
- Brad Stevens is the most likable NBA coach not currently on summer vacation.
- Danny Ainge has really been putting this thing together. In all honesty, this team should be called The Process.
- The Celtics are not the Warriors.
- You know a Championship parade running through Boston will be a thing of glory. They don’t party like that in Oakland or Cleveland. And forget Houston, the parade would be stuck on I-10.
- Gotta show love for former Spur Aron Baynes.
- Does LeBron really need to go to the Finals to lose again? He’s turning into the Meryl Streep of basketball.
- How about some unity from one dynasty to another, and we’re not ready to like the Lakers just yet.
- Winning it all will remind everyone that “The Town” is really a reference to a film about Boston.
Welcome to The Thread. Join in the conversation, start your own discussion, and share your thoughts. This is the Spurs community, your Spurs community. Thanks for being here.
Our community guidelines apply which should remind everyone to be cool, avoid personal attacks, not to troll and to watch the language.