- They are from Texas after all, and Texans stand together.
- James Harden has mad skills. Every play, you know exactly what he’s going to do and he gets it done anyway.
- Chris Paul is the most deserving star of his caliber who has not won an NBA Championship.*
- This “shoot threes and not play any defense” strategy should crescendo and then fade away.
- The Rockets are not the Warriors.
- The State Farm commercials are better with Trevor Ariza than they ever were with DeAndre Jordan.
- Rockets jerseys are intimidating, “The Town” Jersey looks like low-budget scouting merit badge. (Would you trust your children with these scout masters?)
8. The Rockets maintained the top seed and didn’t phone it in.
9. Clint Capela is a force with which to be reckoned.
10. Does the world really need a 4th sequel in the Warriors/Cavaliers series? Batman & Robin, Jaws: The Revenge, Meatballs 4 (starring Corey Feldman), Citizen Toxie: The Toxic Avenger IV...need I say more?
*Disagree with number 3? Name your most deserving in the comments.
Welcome to The Thread. Join in the conversation, start your own discussion, and share your thoughts. This is the Spurs community, your Spurs community. Thanks for being here.
Our community guidelines apply which should remind everyone to be cool, avoid personal attacks, not to troll and to watch the language.