- To start the 2nd, Pop has Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, and Gary Neal (starters) with Manu Ginobili and Tiago Splitter.
- Judging by decisions the Spurs are making on both ends, fatigue really seems to be a factor here.
- They look to be treading water by trying to find easy looks under the rim.
- Manu Ginobili showing signs of life, making a pair of jumpers -- he has 7 points in 11 minutes.
- Spurs force a 5 second violation for the second game in a row.
- And they finish the quarter on a 10-0 run.