Roll Call: Josh Guyer (completely deck), hurts2bgood, SpurredOn, spurscitizen, the old photog, p2cat, Hipuks, the little o, bellasa, oldtimeyspurfan, DrumsInTheDeep, Aaron Can, MikeyKosa, Ayatollah, bj1der, Spurlady, sleep research facility, mission20, silverandblack_davis, Iullaby, Queness, Dark Black, Chilai, Barragan, bones, Manu-20, i luv this site, TDzilla!, jollyrogerwilco, canallon, WaveOcean, day_late_friend, anirontag, Kondor, In the 666, werdnawee, Jordan Leithart, doubleteapot, FaM0us Skins, Dyl, Confidant, Argento
Total Users: 42
Total Posts: 1156
Total Threads: 2
|Name||# of Posts|
|sleep research facility||70|
|i luv this site||40|
|Josh Guyer (completely deck)||32|
|the little o||31|
|In the 666||28|
|the old photog||1|
- The game started with an RJ airball 3, a TP blown layup, a TD turnover, and another TP blown layup.
- Spurs finish first quarter with a nice run to lead 25-22.
- The Spurs bench plays sloppy, giving up alley-oops, turning the ball over consecutive possessions and more.
- Realizing this, Pop puts Tim and Tony back in the game.
- The Spurs finish the half on a 9-0 run, leading 57-46.
- The 3rd quarter featured much of the usual. Splitter got good playing time. The starters didn't stay in long.
- The 4th quarter consisted mostly of Splitter, Neal, Hill, Bonner and Manu.
- Devin Harris, for the second time, landed in the crowd. This time, he landed on a little boy whose head flung back and hit a boy in the second row's head. Spurs athletic trainer visited, seemed fine.
- Tiago plays all of the fourth quarter and had great contributions.