Roll Call: mission20, bellasa, Josh Guyer (completely deck), Hipuks, sleep research facility, SpursfanSteve, quincyscott, cojones2thewall, CreatureOfTheNight, Tim C., MikeyKosa, Heman, BrunoNba, LatinD, eastbaysd, majorleaguejerk, TD21, pablitoo, the new Bradfather, venezuelanspur, spursfan87, kchav21, doubleteapot, Spurs Kiwi, richbruiser, TDzilla!, oldtimeyspurfan, cartoonspurs, WaveOcean, Big50, CarBahia, DrumsInTheDeep, DocRostov, Ayatollah, KOE33, Confidant, NYHorn, In the 666, hurts2bgood, One4theThumb, DunkinDan89, fanoftheunderdogs, biolb, Chin0, Argento, SleepCrack, canallon, Sh!fty
Total Users: 48
Total Posts: 1500
Total Threads: 2
|Name||# of Posts|
|sleep research facility||157|
|Josh Guyer (completely deck)||73|
|the new Bradfather||19|
|In the 666||1|
- Spurs start out the game eerily similar to last night versus the Celtics. Parker taking over early.
- I wasn't here during the second quarter, so who knows what happened.
- Out of halftime, Pop started Blair. ME LIKEY. It just seemed right. I'll take a guess and say Blair starts again next game?
- Spurs have a huge defensive 3rd quarter, holding the Rockets to 23 pts.
- Spurs start the 4th well, but struggle shortly thereafter, allowing the Rockets to go on a small run.
- Spurs struggle to finish the 4th quarter. George Hill with a costly turnover sends the game into overtime.
- Spurs cannot convert in overtime. Very careless mistakes.