I didn't completely mail this one in for a change. Not my best either. Let's roll down I-10 and get us a win streak going.
- Point Guard - Brooks may have the quickness to slow Tony down a bit. But Tony could break out his post game against the diminutive opponent.
- Off Guard - If Battier doesn't want Roger to score, he won't.
- Center - With Tim appearing to be slowed somewhat, this is almost a draw.
- Power Forward - Luis is just playing like a maniac this year. He's scoring, rebounding, and defending. He will dominate this matchup and the Rockets don't have anybody to compare. Oh wait, you mean he isn't a Spur? He plays for the Rockets? Fuck.
- Small Forward - Old Man Fin vs Crazy Ass Ron. Again, if Ron doesn't want Fin to score, he won't.
- Bench - Their bench is solid. Von Wafer is a player. Did you know that?
- Coach - Landslide for Pop.
- Intangibles - The Rockets played a tough game in Charlotte last night.
- Mojo - We'll be rocking the Purrfecta I hope.
- Winner - Spurs in the clutch.
Keys To The Game
- Limiting Yao - We will have to be creative in finding ways to not let Yao own us in the paint.
- Tim - Will Tim be able to make Yao work OR dominate Scola? He hasn't looked spry lately, so I'm suspicious.
- Bonner - Where has he been? We could use one of those 18 point game from him.
Some other reading
- The Dream Shake I haven't been there in a while, but I always like what I find.
Other Things of Possible Interest
Check this game thead at gametime for specific links to good quality feeds. If you arrive late in the game, the game feed links are usually among the first 50 posts of the thread. ATDHE.net
OneNation (This is an archive of NBA games, but it hasn't been updated lately.)
BitTorrent Davka (A torrent site where you will find most of the latest games in the league. Bookmark.)