I'm about to weave each of the Spurs four championship runs into the story line of the first four seasons of Breaking Bad and leave you with a prediction for the upcoming season based on this Sunday night's finale. Yes, This is about to happen.
Now, I understand there is an inherent danger in attempting to draw parallels between a murderous meth cooking kingpin, his band of morally corrupt sidekicks, and one of the most respected sports franchises of all time. Not to mention lumping in Spurs opponents with those poor souls that were killed off deep inside the sick but beautiful mind of Vince Gilligan. But this is still America and this is still the off-season, so everything is ok.
Call all your friends and tell them to come over and see if we can pull this off. First you'll need to click play on this video of "The Ballad of Heisenberg" and let your imagination take control as you read along. Let's do this.
Please do not read this work of fiction if you're not up to date with the most recent happenings on AMC's Breaking Bad.
More from Pounding The Rock:
- Buy Spurs vs Grizzlies opening night tickets, come early and stay late
- Tony Parker admits he's fatigued, and that's just fine
- The Spurs signing Sam Young brings up too many bad memories of Keith Bogans
- J.R. Wilco talks about the Sam Young signing on the Phil Naessens Show
- Spurs reportedly sign Sam Young