According to the media, the nation is getting really excited about a bowling tournament this Sunday. We here at Pounding the Rock are going to have a GameThread to speak about the huge 7-10 splits and strikes.
You're going to get hungry because each game is 10 frames and its a tournament. So thats like, 100 frames of bowling. I made a dip that you're going to love, and it's only got 5 base ingredients. You can add or subtract whatever you want.
Josh Guyer's Buffalo Tangy Chicken Dip
- 3 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 package of bacon
- 1 small block of blue cheese (specifically Chevre in Blue Montchevre)
- 1/2 cup of shredded cheese (specifically Grana Padano Stravecchio)
- 8 ounces of cream cheese, softened
- 15 ounces (one jar) of blue cheese OR ranch dressing
- 12 ounces (one jar) of Franks Hot Sauce
- 12 ounces shredded cheeses
Combine chicken, cream cheese, salad dressing and hot sauce; spread in a lightly greased 3-quart casserole dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 350 degrees until bubbly and heated through, about 20 minutes. Serve with chips and celery.
Thanks for viewing! I hope you make this and share with me your results. Please also use this thread to share your favorite recipes for the Super Bowl as well. Have fun!