Matt Bonner is nursing a sore calf, and wasn't on the bench for Friday night's game against the Golden State Warriors. So how did he steal the show last night when he didn't even step foot on the court?
With a Ralph Lauren Corduroy jacket and alligator wing tips. That's how.
I put together a collage of Matt's ensemble that had the AT&T Center abuzz. You might not be able to pop a three like Matt, or drive an Impala like he does. But with a little coin, you can certainly dress like Matt.
While the jacket, pants and shirt are very important, it's critical to remember the socks and hair product. It's the little details that complete the look.
Don't cut corners in your quest to be Matt Bonner. You'll need it all.
More from Pounding The Rock:
- Morning Rehash: Spurs break The Fun Bunch
- San Antonio wins weird, defeats Golden State 76-74
- How Danny Green got off the schneid
- J.R. Wilco discusses Danny Green's play on the Phil Naessens Show
- Bruce Bowen on Richie Incognito and the culture of bullying