Information you need to know.
- Matt Bonner is known as, among other things, the Red Mamba.
- After years of driving around a 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix, Bonner has recently purchased a Chevy Impala
- Last year, Tim Duncan opened BlackJack, a car and truck customization shop in San Antonio
And now, to the story:
Bonner said he'd get Red Mamba on hood of Impala if Duncan gave him discount at shop. Duncan said he'd do it for free. Your move Bonner.— Dan McCarney (@danmccarneysaen) October 24, 2013
So of course, we'd like to offer some ideas for the image to be placed on hood of Bonner's Impala. That's what we do at PtR. We help.
He could go with a classic coat of arms style.
Or perhaps he could go with the inscription: amant enim sandwico.
Or he could go with a fantasy theme.
Maybe just a twisted snake with his face smack dab in the middle?
And if all that fails, he can always just fall back on a Breaking Bad theme. Everyone would love that. Nice little Walter White airbrush. It would be nice.
Whatever he decides, I hope he chooses well because you only get one shot to get your Impala painted for free. Choose wisely Red Mamba. Choose wisely.
Now take us to the bridge Lil' Troy.
More from Pounding The Rock:
- Spurs sign Josh Howard: This is not a joke
- Morning Rehash: Happy New Year! Preseason's Over
- Preseason Recap: Spurs fall to Rockets, 109-92
- Spurs will sport new military uniforms this year
- J.R. Wilco breaks down the Western Conference contenders on the Phil Naessens show
- NBA GM Survey: Everybody loves Gregg Popovich