We're moving up in Hollingers Playoff Odds.
* 57.2% chance of having the top seed in the West (OKC 42.8%)
* 36.1% chance of reaching the finals (OKC 35.2%)
* 20.7% chance of winning the finals (OKC 18.8%)
Also, we're second in his power rankings.
Shortcuts to mastering the comment thread. Use wisely.
C - Next Comment
X - Mark as Read
R - Reply
Z - Mark Read & Next
Shift + C - Previous
Shift + A - Mark All Read
Live comment alert: Hide it!