FanPost

Why doesn't the ESPN game on Sat of the Spurs vs Suns get promoted?

I watched the Bulls-Heat game on TNT last night. They interrupted the game to shrink the game to 25% of the tv screen. They even have a name for it "The big board". The other 75% of the tv screen promoted the friday doubleheader on ESPN, the sunday doubleheader on ABC, and the monday doubleheader on NBATV. Missing was the promotion of the Saturday ESPN game between the Spurs and Suns.

Why would that happen?

I'm watching tonight's ESPN doubleheader with the Rockets vs Suns. The tv game gets shrunk to 25%, 75% of the screen is devoted to promote the Sunday doubleheader on ABC, Monday doubleheader NBATV, and Tuesday doubleheader on TNT (which includes the Spurs vs Lakers)

Why on friday ESPN basketball do they REFUSE to advertise Saturday's Spurs-Suns game on ESPN!!!

I'm baffled by this. TNT and ESPN hype upcoming games on Thurs and Fri, but ignore the Sat game with the Spurs!!!

Can anyone explain this?

This is fan-created content on PoundingtheRock.com. The opinion here is not necessarily shared by the editorial staff at Pounding the Rock.

X
Log In Sign Up

forgot?
Log In Sign Up

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.

Join Pounding The Rock

You must be a member of Pounding The Rock to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Pounding The Rock. You should read them.

Join Pounding The Rock

You must be a member of Pounding The Rock to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Pounding The Rock. You should read them.

Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_9347_tracker