The parallel, or alternate, SPURSFRINGE fictional universe co-exists with the familiar SPURSFRINGE fictional universe as a central plotline in our current NBA season. Odd happenings , championship motives and the actions of many characters are linked to both universes. The existence of the parallel is unknown to the general population of familiar universe.
In the other universe (the parallel one) this happens,
- the writers were right predicting below 48 wins for the Spurs (and gettin´out of the playoffs). Even worse, the Spurs finish tied with
- Miami get the #1 seed overall with a 82-0 record crushing the Jordan´s Bulls
- Boozer is a likeable guy
- Ron-Ron kisses other´s people biceps
- San Antonio is the bigger market in the U.S., but their team sucks
- Benoh is better than Tony
- Allen Iverson plays in Turkey (perfect match between universes)
- The Kia jumped over Blake
Now that we have all this new information, we think it's time to step back and take a look at all we know about this familiar yet strange realm, and how it all impacts the SpursFringe storyline.
FRINGE SPURS (via Carbahia)
......................... to be continued