FanPost

Last Strech Predictions


It´s the time of the season to make some really "good-chance-I-will-be-right" predictions. Let´s start after the jump...

The Bulls could go very easy 6-2 . Only challenges: Boston (at home) and Orlando (away). Because orlando has nothing to lose (they´re locked at the 4 seed), so the Bulls will go 6, 7 or 8 wins, finishing with 60 to 62 wins.More likely, 61 or 62 wins.

Miami as well could go 5-2 without sweating Bosh´s jersey (yes, that easily). Only challenges: Boston (at home) and Atlanta (away). And because Atlanta is not gonna change their seed (they´re 4 games behind Orlando and 4 games ahead The sixers) I see the Hawks giving away that game (april 11) to rest. So Miami will go 6-1 finishing with 58 wins.

Celtics are facing 4 tough games (of the 9 remaining): Spurs, Atl, Chi and Miami (all are away games and I see them losing all 4). So they could go 7-2, but I see they will go 5-4 finishing with 56 wins. Or 58 at most

Lakers are facing 5 tough games (of the 9 remaining): Dal, Den, Por,  OKC and The Spurs (only Portland being an away game). So they could go 7-2, finishing with 60 to 62 wins.

Mavs are facing 3 tough games (of the 8 remaining): Lakers, Por and Denver (only Denver as home game). So they could go 6-2 (losing at LA and Por), finishing with 59 to 61 wins.

 

Since, Phoenix, Houston and Utah became "out of the picture for playoff´s" because they´re too far from Memphis, this fact benefit our beloved Spurs because these 3 teams are no longer battling for a playoff spot, so The Spurs are facing only 2 tough games (of the 8 remaining): Bostond and Lakers. So they could go 6-2 without too much problem and, finishing with 63 to 64 wins. The´re gonna give away the LA game

 

Finally I see this final standings at the end of the season:

1 Spurs --  63 W

2 Bulls / Lakers tied at 61 W

4 Mavs 59 W

5 Miami 58 W

6 Celtics 57 W

 

Now, ¿who´s gonna be the 8 seed in the west? --> New Orleans (65% chance) or Portland(35% chance)

NO are facing 3 tough games (of the 7 remaining): Mem, Dall, Mem (only tomorrow game will be at home and can make NO fall from 6 to 8 seed just as soon as tomorrow). So I see they will go 4-3 , finishing with 47 wins.

Memphis: I see the Grizz finishing strong. They are facing 3 tough games (of the 7 remaining): NO (twice) and Por ( tomorrow game will be at NO and I see them winning it). So I see they will go 6-1 , finishing with 48 wins (and maybe 49 W).

Portland: I see Por trying to get the 5 seed (but in vain) . They are facing 4 tough games (of the 7 remaining): OKC, Dal, Lakers and Memphis (all at home). I believe they gonna win the OKC game (at most) and finishing 4-3, so they will finish with 47 wins (and maybe 48 W).

 

... what are your predictions ?

X
Log In Sign Up

forgot?
Log In Sign Up

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Join Pounding The Rock

You must be a member of Pounding The Rock to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Pounding The Rock. You should read them.

Join Pounding The Rock

You must be a member of Pounding The Rock to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Pounding The Rock. You should read them.

Spinner

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_9347_tracker