What we've learned:
- Barney is signable, albeit a little "Too soft"
- Bringing up politics is (and always will be) a bad thing here at PtR
- The only thing worse than waiting for your child to be born, is if you're a Clippers fan waiting for your illegitimate child to be born.
- G-State restricted free agent Anthony Morrow has slew of interest, including Spurs, Celtics, Lakers, Blazers, Clips and Jazz, sources say.
- The Warriors new logo is weird.
- Memphis is batshit insane, signing Rudy Gay to a 5yr/$81.6 million contract..
- Spurs have sent interest to Matt Bonner, Bonner has shown interest in return (aww)
- RJ wants to go back to the NYC area (Nets not interested, according to one report)
- Olf said something really boring that no one cares about
- Grizzlies waive Lester Hudson. Again, I have no idea who that is or what it means.
- T'Wolves trying to screw with the Spurs by signing Nikola Pekovic to 3yr/$13 million contract
- Raptors join insane list by signing Amir Johnson to 5yr/$34 million deal
- Suns thought the insanity list seemed fun, so they signed Channing Frye to 5yr/$30 million deal.
- Rockets interested in S&T'ing Scola, Ariza AND Battier for either Bosh or Am''''a'r'e''''
- Suns drink too much A to Z Wine, sign Hakim Warrick 4yr/$18 million deal
- Knicks interested in S&T, but not with the Suns.