- Point Guard - I don't know who they will use to try to defend Tony, but I don't think there is anybody more incapable than Mike Bibby. Except maybe Nick Van Exel.
- Off Guard - Roger was solid last night, but Joe Johnson is pretty damn good.
- Center - Hopefully, Tim plays tonight but I don't really expect it. If not, this is at best a draw for us.
- Power Forward - Matt made a couple shots last night so maybe his shooting is turning a corner. He definitely has the edge in athleticism in this matchup. But, Josh Smith is too crafty a ball player to get out done by BonBon's sheer athuhleticsim.
- Small Forward - This is statistically a draw. I give the edge to FinDog on experience.
- Bench - I wore my George Hill jersey to the game last night and he played a few semi-abysmal minutes in the first half. The JV got his minutes in the second half. Manu?
- Coach - Pop should win this matchup, but lately, I'm not feeling him.
- Intangibles - We are in the second night of the a tough back-to-back (traveling east for an early game).
- Mojo - Does any cities pro franchises have less mojo than Atlanta?
- Winner - We'll go down by 7 or 8.
Keys To The Game
- Points in the Paint - Who will score for us in the paint besides Tony?
- Josh Smith - He's a terrible matchup for us. Hopefully, he will be content to shoot from the outside.
Some other reading
Other Things of Possible Interest
Check this game thead at gametime for specific links to good quality feeds. If you arrive late in the game, the game feed links are usually among the first 50 posts of the thread.
OneNation (This is an archive of NBA games, but it hasn't been updated lately.)
BitTorrent Davka (A torrent site where you will find most of the latest games in the league. Bookmark.)