It's going to take a lot of negativity to get us over the hump tonight. I'll do my share. What will you do?
- Point Guard - Mo Williams is an all-star baby. An all-star. Tony will be tired.
- Off Guard - Delonte West shoots 43% from downtown. Roger is, um, not so good any more. So I hear, at least.
- Center - The Big Z is going to give Kurt fits.
- Power Forward - I like Bonner's chances against Wallace if he is playing on the leg he broke last night. Not so much against the energetic Argentine.
- Small Forward - FinDog has been on fire and I think he'll dominate this matchup.
- Bench - We are starting to look thin on the bench.
- Coach - Mike Brown has all those smart-looking glasses. Pop has a beard.
- Intangibles - They'll be plenty hungry after their showing in Houston last night and I think our guys might be quick to lay down and call a 2-1 record without Tim a moral victory.
- Mojo - We are champions. They are from Cleveland.
- Winner - Don't like our chances, to be honest.
Keys To The Game
- Tony - Can Cleveland contain him at all? If he continues to roll, who knows.
- FinMasonBruceIme - I imagine they'll all get a crack at defending Bron-Bron. Will any of them be effective?
- Turnovers - We can't afford to turn the ball over in the open court, meaning none thrown out of bounds-traveling-double dribble turnovers.
Some other reading
Other Things of Possible Interest
Check this game thead at gametime for specific links to good quality feeds. If you arrive late in the game, the game feed links are usually among the first 50 posts of the thread.
OneNation (This is an archive of NBA games, but it hasn't been updated lately.)
BitTorrent Davka (A torrent site where you will find most of the latest games in the league. Bookmark.)