I'm bored and thought I'd make this post. 10 games tonight...
* Suns @ Magic: This one is tough. Annoying team or a team that could have home court advantage in the finals. I don't like the Suns not having a loss so go Magic.
* Heat @ Wizards: Go Fab's Wizards....
* Pistons @ Raptors: I kind of like both teams this year....I'll root for the Pistons though...
* Nuggets @ Nets: Go Nets, easy
* Pacers @ Knicks: Go TJ Ford and the Pacers
* Celtics @ Wolves: Go Wolves
* Lakers @ Rockets: Please Rockets...Lakers coming off that overtime win still look sloppy so hopefully Ariza lights Artest up
* Mavs @ Hornets: Go Hornets. I think it makes us look better if they start winning and I can't root for the Mavs unless it directly and explicitly benefits the Spurs.
* Hawks @ Kings: Go Kings. We already beat them so it raises our SOS so far. Its a West bottom feeder vs a East second tier team too.
* Grizzlies @ Warriors: Go Warriors. They are just more fun to root for.
Those are my picks. Agree? Disagree? Have better reasons?