I ask, is this the "Top 10 Minutes Played" ranking of a championship contender?
- Tim Duncan - 2522 - A good recipe for tendonosis
- Roger Mason, Jr. - 2496 - Including 500 at backup PG (it only felt like 1800)
Tony Parker - 2456 - Eva wants more
- Michael Finley - 2336 - Words fail me
Matt Bonner - 1928 - Would somebody PLEASE think of the children?
- Bruce Bowen - 1508 - Can't grind opposing stars into quivering blobs of psychological jelly in only 18 mpg
- Kurt Thomas - 1404 - Ample time for 1280 fierce glares
- George Hill - 1270 - Free George Hill!
- Manu Ginobili - 1181 - (sob)
- Ime Udoka - 1035 - and zero fatalities
- Tony Parker - 2500 - I guess it really is Tony's team
- Richard Jefferson - 2400 - Finley gets some much-needed rest
- Tim Duncan - 2200 - Save those minutes for May. And June
- Manu Ginobili - 2100 - Please, please, please, oh please
- Antonio McDyess - 2000 - Bonner gets some much-needed rest
- George Hill - 1600 - Free at last!
- Roger Mason Jr. - 1400 - including final 0:15 vs. LA, Boston, etc.
- DeJuan Blair - 1400 - double-double in 17 mpg?
- Michael Finley - 1200 - Can he find his shot off the bench?
- Matt Bonner - 1000 - Floor-spreader extraordinaire
- Keith Bogans - 500 - "Bogans shoots......... Blair gathers the carom"
- Theo Ratliff - 500 - Youngevity vs. Injury: Episode XII
- Malik Hairston - 500 - Plus 1000 Toros minutes
- Ian Mahinmi - 300 - Also sets NBA record for foulouts, with 68
- Marcus Haislip - 250 - Triple this if he really can defend 7'0" jump shooters