It's a boring game in the great white north.
Grab your sharpest pencil and your Sunday crossword. It'll be a snoozer. If we lose you can poke your eye out. Come on in and get your free eye patch.
- Point Guard -Tony would have to suck as bad as he did last game to not win this match up. He has some pride. He'll rebound.
- Off Guard - Manu could play with one arm and one leg and win this matchup.
- Center - Big Al will score. Tim will score and do everything else.
- Power Forward - BonBon has to get the nod. He's been an animal.
- Small Forward - Finley was big down the stretch. I'll take him over Gomes.
- Bench - Expect lots of minutes from Mason tonight. Manu needs some rest. Hill is going to eat some T-pup lunch. Take that one to the bank.
- Coach -McHale sucks.
- Intangibles -The Spurs will be focused for this one game road trip I think. If they come out at all flat look for Pop to start chewing some tails real early. Like the timeout 45 seconds into the game.
- Winner - I'm not even thinking about losing. It will take a first class boogar effort and Joey Crawford.
Keys To The Game
- Effort - If we work, we'll win.
Some other reading
The man at Canis Hoopus is after CC's heart. He's got his draft board going.
Other things of possible interest
Recap: Scrappy Doo is on the clock.