Game Thread # 18 -- vs. Golden State

There's not going to be much of a preview today but fret not, stampler's recap of the Sacramento game is right below. The man's at least 65% genius. The remaining 35% is a mixture of illicit narcotics and rasberry mimosas.

Quick note to Tim Duncan: Biedrins is left-handed. That's my analysis for tonight's game.

Manu Ginobili is listed as doubtful for tonight's game. Seriously, what the fuck? He fell on his back from three feet off the ground! I realize the rationale behind "better safe than sorry," but whoever came up with that didn't have to watch Michael Finley go diarrhea all over the Spurs offense. He looks about three months away from dominating a YMCA league in Racine, Wisconsin.

And I swear to All That is Divine and Holy that if Eric Williams gets in the game with a margin of less than 10 points I am going to defenestrate my 37" plasma TV.

One, two, three, four, Michael Finley cannot score! Five, six, seven, eight, Williams' game makes nuns defecate! Null, eins, zwei, drei, please Dear God, free James White!

Contest standings haven't been updated since the last time they were updated. Today's lines:

Boston @ Chicago: CHI -7
Golden State @ San Antonio: SA -8.5

X
Log In Sign Up

forgot?
Log In Sign Up

Please choose a new SB Nation username and password

As part of the new SB Nation launch, prior users will need to choose a permanent username, along with a new password.

Your username will be used to login to SB Nation going forward.

I already have a Vox Media account!

Verify Vox Media account

Please login to your Vox Media account. This account will be linked to your previously existing Eater account.

Please choose a new SB Nation username and password

As part of the new SB Nation launch, prior MT authors will need to choose a new username and password.

Your username will be used to login to SB Nation going forward.

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.

Join Pounding The Rock

You must be a member of Pounding The Rock to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Pounding The Rock. You should read them.

Join Pounding The Rock

You must be a member of Pounding The Rock to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Pounding The Rock. You should read them.

Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_9347_tracker